- Resolve deductions including research, tracking, collection, and crediting in accordance with established policy. Partner with internal & external customers to identify trends and resolve root cause issues driving deductions.
- Perform root cause analysis & continuous improvement of issues driving deductions. Including the preparation and ongoing analysis of tracking spreadsheets and progress follow-up of improvement activities identified.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers in order to identify areas of deficiency within departments and/or travel to customer’s sites to understand issues resulting in deductions.
- Understand & enforce customer contracts, agreements and project calculations to use for to prove and collection unauthorized deductions.
- Develop reports to track & increase visibility of open deductions to the organization. Present reports to leadership with recommendations for actions.
- Conduct analysis & research of current open deductions to determine whether valid or invalid. Make decisions that will have an impact on profitability.
- Gather & maintain all necessary documentation related to decisions made on closed deductions in accordance with corporate policy.
- Develop additional metrics to track progress and measure effectiveness.
- Prepare and present communication packages for and to other functional areas according to defined key performance indicators.
- Meet with heads of departments to lay out action plans for correcting issues.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 3-5 years experience in deduction resolution and credit/collections in a business-to-business environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Certifications in process improvement methods (6 Sigma,Lean, 8D, TQM, etc.) a plus 5. Knowledge of large retailers, distributors, and OE manufacturers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office applications (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of ERP System (JD Edwards or SAP) and Golvslipning Eslöv a plus.
- Ability to travel.